Would you like to share your passion for motorcycling, road trips and the wide open road with our community? Warm up those fingers, start typing and make your voice heard on our blog, On & Beyond Your Motorcycle!
On & Beyond Your Motorcycle is a blog where we share posts and articles on various motorcycle touring relevant topics. Our readers are riders passionate not only about their bikes, but they also like exploring the world, living adventures on the road and just enjoying life on two wheels.
We’re continuously looking for ways to contribute to the growth and development of the motorcycle touring community. Would you like to be part of this movement? You’re more than welcome to join us!
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Motorcycle Touring Tips
The Beginner’s Guide to Motorcycle Touring, Planning a Motorcycle Tour, How to Pack Your Bike for a Tour, Tips to Be Safe on the Road, etc.
- Motorcycle Reviews
Harley-Davidson Road King Classic Review, Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress Review, Are Harleys Really Worth it?, etc.
- Motorcycle Touring Destinations
Europe’s Top 10 Enchanting Scenic Roads, Best Scenic Roads in Asia, Top Motorcycle Trips in the Himalayas, A Motorcycle Trip in the USA, etc.
- Motorcycle Types
Touring Motorcycles, Adventure-Touring Motorcycles, How to Custom Your Bike for an Adventure?, The Best Off-Road Motorcycles, etc.
- Personal Stories
How Motorcycling Changed My Life, How I Bought My First Motorcycle, My First Motorcycle Tour, My Motorcycle Trip in the Alps, etc.
2. Pitch 3-5 ideas to our Editorial team
Pitch a minimum of 3 suggestions, but feel free to include more. You’ll hear back from us within 2-3 days after you send your email.
3. Time to write
Once your topic has been approved, it’s time to write. Please stick to the following guidelines:
- Use standard American English.
- Use correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Articles containing grammar errors will not be considered for publication.
Keep your article between 800 and 1500 words (including image captions and title). Anything shorter will not be considered for publication.
Note: We’ll edit your submission as needed. If you don’t agree with some of the changes, let us know and we’ll gladly discuss to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures related to topics discussed in the article itself. If you don’t have your own photos, you can use royalty free images online.
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: minimum width of 800 px.
- Horizontal format preferred.
- List all image sources to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can include a maximum of 2 links to your own website or a specific page or blog post within.
- If you cite a source, research or quote, please include a link to an external website to support it. As much as possible, please make sure that the claims and arguments within the article are backed up by accredited sources and link to the scientific studies/evidence accordingly.
- The links should always add value to our readers and fit in the context of the article.
- Links to websites that directly compete with BookMotorcycleTours or any other Tripaneer themed travel site are not allowed.
- Links to websites promoting products or services that don’t align with Tripaneer’s philosophy are not allowed. This includes but is not restricted to links that relate to gambling, drugs, sexual services, hunting, etc.
4. Sign your work and include your bio and headshot
- Before you send your submission, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted at the bottom of the published post.
E.g. Alberto G. Güitrón is a writer and rider. Equally passionate about blue ink and Harleys. Experienced in journalism and sportscasting. He’s been published on websites like the Huffington Post, Cycle World, and more. He’s also the author of a fiction novel called “El Sueño de Unos”.
- Send your headshot to go along with your bio. Any picture where our readers can see your face will work.
5. Send your submission
Once you’re satisfied with your content, send it directly to our editor in charge who approved your topic or to [email protected]. Our team will review it and, if approved, will schedule it for publication within 2-3 weeks.
6. Share your own post and spread the word about Tripaneer
- Show that you’re proud of your work! Share the article on social media. We’ll also share your blog post across all our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Newsletter & Instagram).
- Feel free to contribute with another post. You can also submit an article to any of our other themed travel blogs under Tripaneer.com. (Surf, Safaris, Yoga, Martial Arts, Culinary, Meditation, Detox, Yoga Teacher Training).
Note: Tripaneer retains all rights to the articles published on our websites. We also retain the right to syndicate selected articles to our partner websites (while providing a proper attribution to the author). If you would like us to exlcude your article from being syndicated, please be sure to notify us upon submission. Otherwise, we can't guarantee that the article won't be published on other sites.
– THANK YOU –