We’re always looking for new authors who wish to share insider’s tips, personal stories & advice, interviews, as well as a variety of articles about motorcycles, road trips, travel, motorcycle history, lifestyle and culture. We would be more than happy to have you on board and see you play a valuable role in our continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience and expertise with our motorcycling community and avid travelers worldwide. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond and implement your ideas in a timely manner.
Your suggestions and ideas, on any particular aspect of our platform, are more than welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact us at marketing@BookMotorcycleTours.com! We would love to hear you out and, whenever possible, have your ideas implemented in the right away.
Ready to create and submit your story? Just follow the following steps and we’ll reply within one week:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Motorcycle Tips
E.g. The Beginner’s Guide to Motorcycle Touring, The First-Timer’s Guide to Motorcycle Camping in the Great Outdoors, etc.
- Motorcycle Touring Destinations
E.g. Europe’s Top 10 Enchanting Scenic Roads
- Road Trips
E.g. The World’s 6 Most Extreme Road Trips that Will Give You the Chills
- Motorcycle History & Culture
E.g. The Motorcycle Culture & Its Influence on Our Everyday Lives
- Motorcycles – general
E.g.: The 12 Best Touring Motorcycles for the Wide Open Road
- Motorcycle Festivals
- Motorcycle News
2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 800 to 1,500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookMotorcycleTours.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures;
- Pics should be related to the topics discussed in the article itself;
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG;
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB;
- List image sources (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post:
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links.
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- Links that link to other business’ websites which would be considered to be in direct competition with Tripaneer are not allowed i.e.: links to other travel booking platforms.
Note: An exception for businesses/companies/websites that do not directly compete with Tripaneer and its sites can be made. In these cases, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
3. Include an author’s bio.
- Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Octavia is a travel writer for BookMotorcycleTours.com. She is a passionate mountaineer, rock climber and adventure addict who likes to take it slow and enjoy the view.
4. Sharing to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookMotorcycleTours.com will share your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to our homepage (www.BookMotorcycleTours.com) and/or our sites’ landing page.
- THANK YOU -