Would you like to share your passion for motorcycling, road trips and the wide open road with our community? Warm up those fingers, start typing and make your voice heard on BookMotorcycleTours.com’s blog!
We’re always looking for new authors who wish to share insider’s tips, personal stories & advice, interviews, as well as a variety of articles about motorcycles, road trips, travel, motorcycle history, lifestyle and culture. We would be more than happy to have you on board and see you play a valuable role in our continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience and expertise with our motorcycling community and avid travelers worldwide. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond and implement your ideas in a timely manner.
Your suggestions and ideas, on any particular aspect of our platform, are more than welcome, so please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]! We would love to hear you out and, whenever possible, have your ideas implemented in the right away.
Ready to create and submit your story? Just follow the next steps and we’ll reply within one week:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Motorcycle Tips
E.g. The Beginner’s Guide to Motorcycle Touring, The First-Timer’s Guide to Motorcycle Camping in the Great Outdoors, etc.
- Motorcycle Touring Destinations
- Road Trips
- Motorcycle History & Culture
- Motorcycles – general
- Motorcycle Festivals
- Motorcycle News
2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 800 to 1,500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookMotorcycleTours.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures;
- Pics should be related to the topics discussed in the article itself;
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG;
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB;
- List image sources (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post:
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 external links.
- The links can be to the author’s website/blog or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- For businesses/companies/websites that do or do not directly compete with BookMotorcycleTours.com, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services that are in direct competition with BookMotorcycleTours.com (i.e. travel packages, motorcycle tours) are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Note: Businesses/companies/websites that are in competition with BookMotorcycleTours.com, whether directly or indirectly, who wish to submit a guest post must have a Domain Authority (DA) that is similar or higher than BookMotorcycleTours.com.
3. Include an author’s bio
- Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Octavia is a travel writer for BookMotorcycleTours.com. She is a passionate mountaineer, rock climber and adventure addict who likes to take it slow and enjoy the view.
4. Sharing to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookMotorcycleTours.com will share your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back to our homepage (www.BookMotorcycleTours.com) and/or landing page.
- THANK YOU -